- Q. Do your products contain copper coatings?
- Absolutely not. We are a drinkware brand with a conscience and because adding a layer of copper to water bottles is not environmentally friendly, we don't do it.
- Q. Do you ship to a PO Box?
- No, we do not at this time..
- Q. How much is shipping?
- Shipping is $6 per bottle anywhere in the United States and takes 7-12 days. Outside of the U.S., shipping costs are calculated at checkout and may take longer.
- Q. How long does it take to ship?
- Shipping usually takes 7-14 days
- Q. How do I return my product?
- Returns are only available through this website for products purchased through the proofexists.com website. For orders purchased through a retailer, you must return it through them.
All orders purchased from our website can be returned within 30 days of purchase. But the products must be in PERFECT condition and UNUSED condition. To return your product, please send it do the following address in original packaging along with the reason for the return: 925 W 100 N, Suite D, North Salt Lake, UT 84054
If there is a quality issue, send an email to: email@example.com with proof of purchase, a photo showing the problem (as many photos as needed), and a written description of the problem.
- Q. Are [proof] bottles microwave safe?
- No, they are not.
- Q. Can [proof] bottles be put inside a freezer?
- No, you will damage the vacuum seal by putting them in the freezer.
- Q. Are [proof] bottles dishwasher safe?
- No, they are not. We recommend washing them by hand.
- Q. How do I clean my [proof] bottle?
- Just use hot water and soap.
- Q. Why is medical grade stainless steel better than normal steel?
- [proof] bottles use medical grade steel liners (also called ‘316 stainless steel’), which is the highest grade steel available in the market for water bottles. Medical grade steel means superior corrosion resistance, a longer product lifecycle, and an overall higher-quality product compared to other steel products on the market. You can learn more about medical grade steel by watching this nifty video here.
- Q. Are your products BPA FREE?
- Yes, absolutely. They’re also FDA and Prop-65 Compliant.
- Q. What liquids can I put inside my [proof] bottle?
- Our bottles are designed for water, juice, and other liquids. We don’t recommend adding carbonated liquids that can create pressure and cause the lids to fail.
- Q. What currency are [proof] products displayed in?
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Q. Can I fly with my [proof] water bottle?
- Yes, just make sure there are no liquids inside
- Q. What warranty do you offer on [proof] products?
- We offer a one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects on all bottles purchased from proofexists.com. If you’ve purchased your bottle through an authorized retailer, please return it wherever you purchased it. If you have ANY problems with your bottle you purchased through this website, here is how you can report a claim:
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase, a photo showing the problem (as many photos as needed), and a written description of the problem.
- Q. Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do. Shipping costs for each market are calculated at checkout and usually take 10-12 days.
- Q. Can [proof] bottles store hot or cool liquids?
- Our bottles are double-wall, vacuum insulated so they can keep hot liquids hot for 12 hours and cool liquids cool for 24.
- Q. Are [proof] bottles recyclable?
- Good question, but not an easy answer. Almost all steel bottles are made from materials which are indeed recyclable. However, finding a curbside recycling program that actually will crush and recycle your bottle is a different matter and may be difficult depending on where you live. We’d also recommend researching recycling centers and contacting them directly using resources like this.